Primary impact crusher
PFP impact crushers are generally used as a primary crushers for crushing quarry rock, which are designed for crushing low abrasive and medium hard materials. The materials fed to the crusher trough its large feeding opening are crushed in two stages while impacted by the rotor's hammers to the adjustable primary and secondary impact plates.The materials will not pass to the secondary impact plate until being crushed and reduced to the size which the primary impact plate is adjusted to and will not pass to discharging chute until being crushed and reduced to the size which the secondary impact plate is adjusted to. By this adjustable impact plates the maximum size of output material can be controlled.
Output size : Depends on the material
Production capacity : 90-400T/H
Stone with compression strength lower than 350Mpa, such as limestone, gypsum, concrete, etc.
Primary impact crusher uses high wear-resistant materials, and the best crushing chamber, which makes extraordinary performance and is very suitable to crush various kinds of soft, medium hard ore, rough pieces of material, widely used in metallurgy, mining, cement, chemicals, refractory and ceramics, highway construction, water conservancy projects, building stone project and so on.
1. Adopt world-level manufacturing technology, and excellent production materials;
2. Heavy-duty design of the rotor, and rigorous tests to ensure the quality of the rotor;
3. Adopts integrated steel bearing structure;
4. The unique hammer plate fixtures, making the board more reliable;
5. Improved adjustment device, reducing downtime and maintenance time;
6. The choice of larger bearing specification, making carrying capacity higher;
7. Analysis of the rotor to ensure stable and reliable.